Follow

Ohio bill would allow families to place cameras in rooms of elder care patients.

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/local/ohio/ohio-bill-would-allow-families-to-place-cameras-in-rooms-of-elder-care-patients/95-b3c950eb-8b44-433c-a963-856761865991?fbclid=IwAR2bLXtmunMsqqzALmnZ4z0ZRZ_Xp0pvsWxwWkBtBSq3B0bAbB5xReo-tws

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I think it's good so the care givers know they're being filmed...........more accountability = less screwing around. It's like a babysitter knowing a nanny cam is installed in a clients' home..........she's less likely to be playing on her phone all day instead of watching the kids she's supposed to be playing with! When I ran a babysitting agency, the sitters HATED the nanny cams! LOL
(2)

I have no interest in watching what they do all day, I need to remain an arms length away, that is why they are in AL. Pass.
(2)

Does the new law guarantee that said cameras won't be hacked? I wouldn't want my love one personal daily life to be shown on the internet. So one has to think about the pro and con of such a camera.
(1)

Sounds like a good idea to encourage accountability.
(2)

It’s legal in Louisiana. I think it’s great!
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter