Follow

https://www.aol.com/entertainment/john-lydon-says-caring-wife-185253101.html

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
You cannot put these entertainers in the same boat as most of us, They have the money to bring in the best people to care for their spouses. I bet he is not with her 24/7 meaning he has people who can be with her when he needs to do things. An aide that can get up in the middle of the night with her. Afford the BEST care facilities.

I am not saying its not hard for them to watch the decline. See their spouse age and get frail in front of their eyes. Get that blank stare, and doesn't know who you are. But they have money to hire the best.
(0)

Don't forget Glen Campbell. Though he was a country crossover star and a brilliant guitar player.
(1)

Oh my gosh, I have heard of John Lydon's rock band and never listened to their music, but the first thing that comes to mind is the stereotype for outlandish lifestyle, like that of the Stone's. This shows that rockers can lead a normal life behind the scenes and be in love to one person for over 40 years.

So glad he opened up about his wife's Alzheimer's, and how he is devoted to caring for her.
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter