Follow

I've been away for quite a while now. To bring you up to speed, my wife is a 67 yrs. and suffering from aphasia. I don't want to make the this too long. My trip to save her was an odyssey. I was quite near a mental break down. Too lawyers stole $11,000 from me. I f my brain was working at 50% capacity I would be exaggerating.. Must cut this short due the twists and turns.
My wife was in 3 Hospitals and a rehab for drug for a week This should not have happened - my fault. Every Doctor and social worker said, She must into
a Nursing Home. Every person wearing a white with a Genius Button pinned to it At the end I wanted to take her home and every one to a person said, "SHE
Will BE BACK" well to cut this short Iwoke up that morning with a clear head. The social worker was to put her in one of two nursing homes ,
I it was a done deal All they needed was a medicaid nurse to give her O.K. and my wife would be in one -done deal. I beat the nurse by 10 minutes. The nurse called me to ask if this is wanted
and I said ,"YES" Imagine ten minutes to change the course of two peoples .lives. Never give up, Never if you believe in yourself. She is home with fantastic
Care-Givers. Ofcourse that is not the end of the story because I'm soooo tired.
Didn't even proof read this, so forgive me for mistakes.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Hey Richie, I was wondering how things were going with you. I hope this works out for you both. Take care of yourself!
(1)

RichieZak, welcome back and for the update on what is happening with your wife as its been quite a journey for you. If I read your note correctly, your wife is back home with you and you have caregivers helping her out. Hope this is a win-win situation for the both of you.
(2)

Good to hear from you Ritchie. Hope things work out.
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter