Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
if the help works out, greyson.. spring isnt that too far away! i dont see with all these resources available why we cant enjoy things like that
(0)

Oh my oh my....you guys do have it much harder. I can leave mom....she doesn't have Alzheimer's...she's almost blind....she has osteoporosis real bad...has broken 6 bones in the last few years. I can get away...I just haven't... We've got mom set up with the necklace around her neck where she can call for help if she needs it.

I did find a support group for me for caregivers. I have found couseling for mom and I (she just doesn't want to spend the money). Oh yea guys I met with a girl I graduated with this afternoon and had coffee.

I guess living here and mom depending on me more and more...it's just hard.

I guess I'm being a baby or something.....my younger sister said that she hasn't told me, but she thanks me for what I do....and my older sister said the same.... I broke down and started crying....I guess I wanted to hear that.

Thanks so much to everyone....and you all are doing wonderful services to your moms/dads.
(0)

yes its hard, but you arent being a baby. i know that i never imagined that id be going through this. im terrified!

its so great that you got to get out and have some "you" time. i bet it was fun and a great breather.

your sisters recognized that you are strong in what you are doing. they are thanking you for that strength.. id have broken down too..
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter