This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
If you need someone to drive you and go to the appointment with you, you could call your local Area Agency on Aging if there is an office near you. You could try your faith community, as well. There may be a volunteer available. Another idea is to call RSVP (Retired Senior Volunteer Program) and ask if there is anyone available to take you.
Good luck. I hope you find someone,

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter