Follow

Often times I will read people’s stories and my heartbreaks. Today is a new day and with it comes encouragement.

You are a beautiful soul, and loving person. You are giving your best even though it’s hard. Caregiving may have been your choice, or thrusted upon you. Either way you wake up everyday and repeat your care giving duties. You have great days where you want to move a mountain. You have good days where you’re happy things went generally well. You have bad days where you question if anything you’re doing is correct or helpful. You have horrible days where you want to walk away and never look back. No one ever said it would be easy or without pain. The negative comments cut through you and make you question yourself. The positive ones reassure you and help you to continue.

At the end of the day no matter what has happened hold your head up and keep going. Why? Because you’re a beautiful and loving person.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Thank you for your kind words. I think we all needed to hear it, I know I did. It touched my heart. Thank you.
(1)

Thank you for such a beautiful post. I’m going to read it often.
(2)

What a kind thing to write!! Even though I don't really hands-on for my mom, I know I have and will for my DH.

I like to think I'm a kind loving person, but, you know, nobody tells you that you are--and we don't self-care enough.
(3)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter