Follow

I so wanted to prevent the suffering she was enduring not even a month after we quit on being the daily care providers. Instead I had to watch the suffering being inflicted by primary caregiver and family members and aides who were encouraged to behave in the same manner.

But rip mom, God finally decided to deliver you from evil!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Wishing you peace and strength as you move on with your journey in life.
(2)

Bless your heart. I am sorry about your mom. May God give you the strength you need and comfort you.
(0)

I am so very, very sorry.
(0)

I’m so sorry for your loss of your mom.
(0)

Yes, and Amen.
Sorry for your loss Answry.
(1)

I am so, so very sorry for your loss. I'm glad mom is at peace now. (((hugs)))
(3)

((((((hugs))))) and deep condolences answry. Her journey is finally over. as is this part of yours. May she rest in peace and you, in time, move into a more peaceful phase of your life,
(3)

Dear "answry,"

I'm so sorry about your mother passing away last week and especially feeling like you had to watch her needlessly suffer at the hands of another primary caregiver/family members/aids after you quit being her daily care provider.
What a heartbreaking time this is for you - she is free from ALL pain and suffering at the hands of others.

In your own words, "God finally decided to deliver (her) from evil!" - Amen for that.

May God now give you His peace and comfort as you move into the grieving period. He knows ALL - from beginning to end!
(2)

May you receive comfort from dear memories of your life with her and gain peace in your heart as you journey through your loss and grief.
(2)

Condolences on your loss. I am sorry there had to be so much suffering. My your Mom rest now in peace.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter