Will this be considered a transfer of assets that will count against her Medicaid eligibility?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
It could. You should do this in a legal manner with an estate attorney. It would likely cost far more for her to get help from someone else. A lot depends on how much she has been paying you and your local costs. Please get an attorney to figure this out before you apply for Medicaid.

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter