Follow

Now she is with my dad, and Hubs and I will have to get used to our new normal. Tonight DD and hubs and I are remembering her, and having a glass of wine in her memory.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Thank you all so much, it means alot to me
(7)

I'm so sorry Pam.
(2)

I’m sorry for your loss.
Colleen
(2)

I’m so sorry Pam. My deepest condolences.
(2)

Hi Pamzimmrt,

My heart and love go out to you and your whole family.
Whatever your feelings are right now-- they are the RIGHT feelings to feel!!
A loss is not always felt as a loss.

Nevertheless, this woman was your mother. So, whatever the relationship that you went through with her --- and not just lately (while she was sick and needed your care) but throughout your life is what is important.
This woman brought you into the world but she never owned you. You made the choice to give her a final gift of your love, commitment and appreciation by being there, for her hour of need.
It matters.
(2)

So sorry for your loss. I hope you have people in your life to support you in your grief.
(2)

I am so sorry for your loss.
(((Hugs)))
(2)

She was lucky to have your love 💕
(4)

So sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.
(2)

Oh Pam. I'm so sorry to hear this. May she and your father be happily reunited.
(2)

Pam,

I am very sorry for your loss. Your mom will live in your hearts forever.

I smiled when I read that you are sharing a glass of wine together and remembering her. I think she’d like that.

Grief is a transition. Lean on each other and lean on your aging care family as well.

I enjoyed hearing you speak about your mom. So, anytime that you feel like reminiscing, please feel free to do so.

Take care, Pam
Prayers and hugs sent your way.
(3)

Pamz, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear mom. (((((((Hugs)))))))
(3)

That first night is so tough -- I'm glad you have your husband and daughter there with you.

Deepest sympathies.
(3)

Pam, I am so sorry for your loss.
(3)

Pam,
So very sorry for the loss of your Mom today.
She was someone who was well loved, and well cared for.
In her memory 🥂🌹
(4)

Oh, Pam, I'm saddened to learn of your mother's passing.  I know she had some rough experiences over the last several weeks and had thought that the situation had stabilized.   We never really know, do we?

I hope that the outstanding care you and your family gave her helped ease her passing, and that you always remember the bonds you had and the loving care you provided.
(4)

Pamz, so sorry for your loss. Take it one day at a time. Prayers and hugs sent to you.
(4)

Your mom was very fortunate to have been cared for by you and your husband. And yes, now she is with your dad. I hope and pray that gives you great peace. You will slowly adjust to your "new normal" without her, but don't rush. Take one day at a time. God bless and comfort you in the days, weeks and months ahead.
(3)

Pam, I am so sorry for your loss of your mother. Wishing you peace and strength as you move into a new chapter in your life. Hugs.
(3)

So very sorry for your loss Pam. Sending you a hug and a prayer for peace
(2)

Pamz, so very sorry for your loss.
(3)

My deepest condolences for your loss!
(4)

I'm so sorry Pamz, I knew she was declining but hadn't realized you had reached that time. You have my sympathy 🤗
(3)

Dear "pamzimmrrt,"

I'm so sorry to hear that your mother passed away last night. I'm glad you, your husband and daughter will be having a glass of wine in her memory as well as knowing your mom and dad are now reunited.

I know your family along with "Bridger's" family have been through so much especially over these past several months.

As I said on another thread, so far 2021 isn't looking much better than the year we just tried to put behind us.

May God comfort your family as well as "Bridger's."
(5)

Sorry to hear this, and sending you sympathy. I hope you find comfort in knowing your parents are together again, and in raising a glass to your mother with your family.
(5)

I am so sorry for your loss.
(4)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter