Follow

I was her 24/7 caregiver for 3 yrs. I’ll still read this for a while and add advise if I can but will probably fade away.

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your posts. Helped me a great deal. Bless you all
Sabrina

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Sabrina, my heart breaks for you.  I'm so sorry for your loss of your dear Mother.  We'll always be here for you.  lil
(0)

Again I want to thank all of you for your outpouring of love.

We are now is such difficult times especially for those who are isolating with difficult elders. One thing I always remembered was “Nothing ever stays the same”
(2)

So sorry to hear your news, my sympathies your way. The loss of a loved mother is a special pain. Hoping the passage of time will help you find more smiles at the memories than tears for the sadness
(0)

You are all so incredible. Thank you so much.
(1)

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself now. Sending warm thoughts to you and yours.
(0)

I am so sorry for your loss.

May God grant you grieving mercies and comfort during this difficult time.

Be kind to yourself and take care of you during this new normal transition.
(1)

((((((hugs))))) and my deepest condolences. Please take comfort in the great job you did caring for her.
(1)

So sorry for your loss 🙏🏼🙏🏼
(0)

Sabrina, my heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.
(1)

Sabrina, I too offer condolences on your loss, and thank you for sharing that this site and posters have helped you through a challenging time. 

May you find peace and solace as you progress through life.
(1)

Sabrina. So very sorry for your loss. As a caregiver all that time you have soooo much input to give others that may help them. If it is too much of a reminder for you now, surely that is to be understood, and you must do what is best for you, but hope you will come back when you are able or when you wish to. Wonderful that you could so be there for your Mom. Sending healing thoughts.
(2)

I am sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs!💗
(0)

I'm so sorry for your loss
(0)

Sorry for your loss.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter