Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Have you talked to management about it? It's probably not unusual. Just wondering how she has access to so many other people's things? Aren't their places secured by lock and key? What is your mom's diagnosis? Are you noticing other strange behavior?
(0)

Still going thru this with my mother-in-law. She hides things cause she's just SURE someone wants to steal the stupid stuff she has in her room. We have found everything so far, it's like hide and seek when I go to see her. There is NO arguing with her logically anymore cause of the dementia, we just find the stuff and put it back. I refuse to get stressed about this anymore, been there done that.
(1)

We are going to alert management about it as we just found this bag of stuff this past week end.. We want them to keep an eye on her and what she drag's to her room..I just don't want them to tell us they won't keep here there anymore, she is very disruptive and doesn't follow the rule's... her room is a mess as she is also a hoarder, we could straighten the room out and come back the next day and it looks ransacked.. she is in one of the nicest assisted care.. everything is so well taken care and she complains constantly about the people the food etc I could go on and on.. she is fighting this way of living telling people we put her in a jail...
What's a person to do... we are trying our best to make things good for her and have her live safely...
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter