Follow

Very fresh. Hard to process. My Mom is no longer in pain. I am right now. Last 36 hrs have been HELL. I suspect will be this way for months.

Emotions are all over the map.

I cannot thank you all enough for your support and insights. This forum (you all) saved me in many ways & I learned so much.

If you want to connect with me into the future, please reach out by private message.

XO

Susan D.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
So very sorry, and I hope you feel better soon.
(1)

((((((((((Hugs))))))))))

I'm so sorry.
(1)

I am so sorry for your unexpected loss.

I am shocked too, having just reading the next thread.. this had slipped past me. I apologize.

You put up the Xmas tree for her right? You did what you could. I hope that brings comfort. Thinking of you.
(3)

I am so sorry for the loss of mom. May you find comfort knowing she's no longer suffering. God bless
(4)

So sorry for your loss.
(2)

Susan, I am so sorry for this loss. I am happy you recognize that there was no upside waiting for your Mom, and that she is at peace. Feel free to keep posting. Grief and all that goes with it is a part of the journey. And when you have the help you need you can be a huge help to others by staying on Forum and doing your Mom honor by helping others on this journey. Best to you. Again, my condolences.
(4)

I’m sorry:(
(3)

I'm sorry for this sudden passing of your mom. I hope you can process well over the next few days and weeks. I wanted to see your past posts but it seems your name is not clickable, so I don't know what your story has been. But I have no doubt that what you are going through is so very difficult.
(2)

I am so sorry. My deepest condolences on your loss. Its especially hard when a LO passes suddenly. Please take care of you.
(4)

I’m sorry, Susan. May God bring you peace and comfort.
(3)

Praying that the pain subsides and that you will come to know that you did the very best you could in a very difficult situation. And that's all any of us can do.
Now it's time to take care of yourself, and find rest, peace and joy again.
God bless you.
(5)

My condolences for your loss.
(3)

So sorry to hear this! Thinking of you.
(2)

Praying for you.
(3)

I am very sorry for your loss. You were so good to your mom. Big hugs.
(3)

Oh, Susan! How awful for you. I'm so sorry.
(3)

Oh Susan, I am so very sorry.

May The Lord wrap you in HIS loving arms, give you comfort, strength and breath during this difficult time.

She is at peace and no longer suffering, for that I am thankful. May you feel HIS loving touch now on you.
(5)

Hopefully in time...before long.. I can breathe...
(5)

that was very unexpected.

my deepest condolences to you, hugggg!!
(4)

My condolences on the loss of your mother. I hope you can breath deep and find comfort knowing she is at peace.
(3)

I’m so sorry for the sudden loss of your mother.

What you are feeling is completely normal.

Many hugs sent your way.
(3)

I'm so sorry Susan, I feel shocked to hear this news, I can't imagine how YOU must feel. I just sent you a friend request and a PM on Facebook. Sending you a hug right now and my deepest condolences as well.

One day at a time, my friend.
(4)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter