Follow

I thank each and every person on this forum. It is a great gift
to know that you aren't alone in your struggles.
I will probably float in and out for a while.

Thank you,

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Im sorry for your loss Cashew. She's at peace now. Hugs
(4)

I'm so greatful to hear about her peaceful passing! Still, a deep loss and profound change. May you also have a peace-filled passing through grief into your next season and be comforted by loving memories. (((hug)))
(3)

my deepest condolences, dear cashew. huggggg.
(1)

((((((((Cashew)))))) Deepest condolences on the loss of your mum. What a blessing that she passed peacefully and at home. Take care to look after yourself now. Glad you will stay around.
(3)

I'm sorry for your loss and wish you peace during this time. I'm glad you had AC to help you along the way, and you've helped many others, too. Well done.
(4)

Cashew, I am so sorry for the loss of your mom. Blessings to you.
(2)

A peaceful transition at home is the BEST gift she could have received.
(5)

It's a gut-punch even if it was peaceful or a relief.

Take time for yourself, because now you're off the clock, so to speak.

Condolences.
(3)

Cashew,

I am so sorry for your loss. I have followed your posts and hope that you will stick around to share your experiences with others.

Wishing you peace during this time of mourning.
(2)

I’m sorry for your loss.

So good to hear of your mom’s peaceful passing through the help of hospice.

Sending hugs!
(3)

Sincere condolences, Cashew. I’m so sorry for your loss.
(3)

My thoughts are with you Cashew. I do hope you stick around and use the forum as continued connection to your world of caregiving. I imagine so much suddenly stops after the first couple of weeks or so once it’s time to find the grove of life again. Your knowledge and experience as well as your ability to share and vent is more than welcome as far as I’m concerned here, that doesn’t have to change unless you are ready for that and want it to. Be good to yourself.❤️
(3)

My condolences on the loss of your mom, Cashew. I hope you allow yourself grace while you grieve, knowing mom is at perfect peace now. It's so hard to lose a parent, I know. My thoughts & prayers are with you during this difficult time.

I agree with RealyReal, stay here as long as you'd like and share your experience, strength & hope with others going through the battles you've just faced.
(3)

Oh Cashew I am so sorry for your loss.

What a blessing that it was peaceful.

I hope you stick around and keep interacting. Your experience gives you value here.

May The Lord give you peace, comfort and strength for this new season in your life.

Great big warm hug!
(6)

So sorry for your loss Cashew.
(2)

My condolences on the passing of your mother. I hope you find comfort knowing she was at peace.
(2)

Dear Cashew, I am sorry for your loss. Be at peace with your good memories of your mom.
(4)

So glad to hear that her passing was peaceful. That in itself is a gift for sure.
Take time to heal and mourn and when you're ready come back to share with others what you have learned along your journey.
It's called paying it forward.
Praying for God's comfort and peace to be with you in the days, weeks and months ahead.
(5)

Hope that you stay with us. You will have a whole lot to offer to others if you answer their questions; you will have learned so much. Please accept my condolences. I am so thankful your Mom had you and had such wonderful support.
(5)

i am so sorry ,, I will be thinking about you and your family and praying
(4)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter