Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I am so very sorry for your loss. The regrets you have show how much you loved him. I am sure he knew how much you loved him. Words don't always have to be said to pass on love.
Regrets will be a part of the grieving process.
May the Lord give you strength and comfort through this process.
Again, I am sorry for your loss.
(7)

I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss.

I have no doubt that your husband knew you loved him and he knows it now.

Again I am sorry for your loss. God bless you.
(5)

I am so sorry for your loss dear. I am sure he just enjoyed you being there by his side. You seem like a very strong person although you may not feel that way, but it takes a strong person to just stay by their mates side during hard times. Know that he loved you and knowing the time you spent with him he would not have wanted anything else. You showed love sometimes we talk to much and need to just stay quiet. I truly believe that even in your silence you were communicating with him and I am sure he knew exactly what you wanted to say. You are a wonderful woman that has a wonderful husband and you showed your love even til the end. 🙏🏽
(10)

Oh yes.  I will miss all of this. So much.  Your sentiments are very much appreciated though.  I hope that I can someday believe it to be true.  Thank you for your kind, compassionate thoughts.
(6)

Oh, Everyday. Please be kind to yourself. No matter how much you said, you will always wish it had been more. Because that’s what you will always want ... more. More adventures and boring days at home. More deep conversations and laughing at stupid movies. More quiet moments and ... just ... more. You’ve just lost the love of your life. Our time on earth with the ones we love is always painfully too short. Grieve well. And be gentle with yourself. ❤️
(19)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter