Follow

then couch mom ,to sell her home in tampa. sold for over 200,000.. then had my mother make her p.o.a. do few befor dad passed. mom had stroke and heart sugry. was going blind.. my dad had blood children, and he di not have a will. my sister took thing out the house. that shoudl been split wiht my step sister and bother and mom.. by fl law.. now after this my sister now p.o.a had my mother buy land and triler. but put in her name. then left my mother loan. witch she fell.. was in hosp and then came home. for 3 weeks. my sister told my mother she had go learn how use a walker. at rehab.. were she put in the nursing home. side . did not list brother as family or put a phone in mom room. so her son could not talk wiht his mother about her care. my mother died less the 8 mo later do to bed sore... when tring call my sister. she would not pick up phone. she relayed. throw nice , there was no will. so son got lawer to file wrongful death.. but need his sister brithday and yr.. she wouldnt call him back. less then 3 week was on phone with sister child ask for brithday and yr.. thay hung phone up.. 2 week later.. p.o.a file her own wrongful death case. using the will were she had mom write son out. but has never told her brother there a will. he call court ask how go about . file wrongful death.. clerk tol him. my sister poa. still as of 6/5/18 and her lawer not called or told her brother. of there action. me the son has recording of his mother crying on the phone. beofr p.o.a her in the home. scared.. in june the p.o.s sister. told other fmaily she was going up , to see her motehr 4 time a week.. the bed sore go from hip to hip about 39" up her back.. and down mom arms .. so this was true. she shoudl done something about it. mom was only in hosp 3 week and died. then sister will not take her brother calls. and told family to tell him she did not have too and she did not want to him again. . but got over 400,000 doller that came up missing .. threw all this.. and she lied to nursing home . about mom life ins .. sister cashed it out. and hide money, and like i stated. my sister file bankrup 2 yr about befor dad passed away. in 2013.. told counrt thay were broke. i am disable, handcap. .form semi hitting me. my mother son. who live out state. and cant find a lawer or da office to listen to the facts. and lies my sister done and doing. out of greed of money.. she part of my death. by not doing her job as child and p.o.a care over my mother. now my mother is gone.. and she getting away with it.. and fiel a wrongful death case for more money.. did i add mom died in nov 30th 2017 and her ashes are still not layed ot rest.. and she will not pay 700+ doler ot reless the ashes. file my mother wish lay rest by my old er sister. who passed form car crash.. i need help . in make share this never happen to other love one on earth. can someone help me in lord jesus name!..

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Mr. Miller, if the Will was copied off of the Internet, i wonder if the Will was properly signed, with two witnesses who saw your Mom sign the Will along with their signatures, and also a Notary who also witnessed the signing, signed along with the Notary seal on the Will.
(0)

Mr Miller, I don't know what kind of help you are wanting from us. All I can suggest is that you talk to an attorney in Florida, that is the only way we can help you. We are not attorneys nor are we legal advisors, we are just ordinary people who offer advice and suggestions based on our experiences.
(1)

MRS .COUNTYMOUSEE YOU ARE VERY VERY RIGHT.. THIS WHAT TRING AND NEED HELP WITH..
(0)

THE WIL WAS COPY OF THE NET, AND NOT BY A LAWER.
THIS TRUE.. I TRED CALLING POLICE.. AND I KNOW IT SOUND LIKE
CHILD WROTE OUT WILL.. MAD. (((( IT NOT ))) I DONT WANT NO MONEY OR STUFF..
I ONLY WANT.. MY MOTHER DEATH NOT GO IN VAIN.. BY MY SISTER AND NURSSIJNG HOME AND HOSP.. AND I HAVE PICTUR OF THE BED SORE. THIS WHY.. I POST NO LOVE ONE ON EARTH SHOUDL GO THREW THIS.. NOONE WIL HELP ME!
(0)

DEEANN. SHE WASNT HIT BY SEMI.. I WAS. I HANDCAP.. BUT THIS WHAT HAPPING..
THIS FACT. AND THIS HOW MY SISTER DID TO MY MOTHER.I NEED HELP.. I HANDCAP AND DISABLE. I CANT WRITE SPELL RIGHT... AS EVERYONE CAN SEE.. PLZ HELP ME!
IN JESUS NAME!
(0)

Mr. Miller, anytime a grown child is left out of a Will, that grown child can contest the Will. That is why Attorneys who draw up Wills will recommend that a parent leave some money to that grown child.

I have a feeling the Will wasn't updated at an Attorney's office. Otherwise, if Mom wasn't of sound mind [meaning she had memory issues] the Attorney would not go ahead and have the Will updated or signed.

[I see that Aging Care came in and made the post lower case and added punctuation]
(1)

Thanks, I tried. Usually I don't read long posts either (even although I have a tendency to write long posts) I just happen to have the time this morning. Sort of like working on a puzzle. Hope that what I wrote is what Mr. Miller meant.
(4)

Dee you certainly have the patience to decipher this post. Ones all caps, no punctuation, misspellings never get my attention I don't even try to figure out what the message is. Other posts to read and things to do.
(1)

Thank you, DeeAnna.

Sounds to me like these allegations against the sister need to be taken to the police. They are allegations of fraud, and that is a criminal offence.

The circumstances surrounding the mother's last months and passing sound extremely sad. But I am guessing, from the mention of blindness, stroke and heart disease, that her physical condition was beyond help and the further deterioration unpreventable. Proving otherwise may be impossible.
(2)

CM, I agree that someone needs to rewrite what "MRMILLER" wrote so I gave it a try. Here is my interpretation of what was written:
My Dad passed away in 2013.
My Dad has his own children—my step-sisters & brothers and he did not have a will. When our Dad died my (step?) sister took items from my Dad’s and Mom’s house that should have been given to my sister, my step-sister my brother, my Mom and myself according to Florida Law.

In 2013, my sister had our Mom rewrite her WILL which left out my brother out of the will and she also had our Mom sell her home in Tampa for over $200,000 and make my sister the POA for our Mom. After becoming our Mom’s POA, my sister (not step-sister) had our Mom buy some land and a mobile home trailer to put on it (instead of living in the house that Mom owned with Dad) and put my sister's name instead of my Mom's name on the property title.

A few days before our Dad died in 2013, our Mom had a stroke and heart surgery and was going blind. My sister left our Mom alone and our Mom fell which resulted in her being hospitalized and then Mom went home to the trailer for 3 weeks. At that time, my sister told our Mom that she had to learn how to use a walker so my sister admitted our Mom to Rehabilitation facility. Our Mom was admitted to a nursing home’s Rehabilitation Unit. Our sister did not list our brother as family so he was not able to see or call our Mom because of HIPPA laws nor did our sister put a phone in our Mom’s room at the nursing home.

Our Mom died in the nursing home 8 months later due to a bedsore. {The bed sore went across our Mom’s back from the hip to hip about 39 inches and then it went up her back and down her arms.—"THAT is a very big bedsore—are you sure that it was a bedsore? Most facilities would not tolerate a resident having that large of a bedsore because they could be fined by the state for abuse."---} Mom was hospitalized and died while in the hospital on November 30, 2017. Mom’s ashes have NOT been laid to rest beside her daughter who was killed in a car crash because my sister will not pay the $700 that is needed to put our Mom’s urn into the ground at the cemetery.

Our brother (who lives out of state) called the court and asked how to go about filing a “WRONGFUL DEATH” and was told that only his sister could file the “WRONGFUL DEATH” because she was our Mom’s POA. My brother wants to file a "WRONGFUL DEATH" suit against our sister because she did not do her job as a child and as our Mom's POA and because she caused our Mom’s death. However, my brother cannot find a lawyer to file a “WRONGFUL DEATH” suit against my sister because no lawyer or District Attorney will listen to my brother about the facts of what my sister did to our Mom.

After Mom died, ___________ found that $400,000 of Mom’s money is missing. Apparently our sister lied to the nursing home about not being able to pay them because our Mom supposedly had NO money when in fact, our sister had hidden our Mom’s money. After our Mom died, our sister cashed our Mom’s life insurance policy. Now our Mom is gone and our sister is “getting away with it.”

My sister filed for bankruptcy in 2011 and told the court that she was broke because “she was disabled and handicapped from being hit by a semi-truck".

I need help and want to share what happened to our famly to make sure that this never happens to other families and their loved ones on Earth. Can someone help me in the Name of LORD JESUS?

Mr. Miller, I am sorry that you have had so much trouble in regards to your mother and your sister. Please DO NOT use CAPITAL LETTERS for your entire message or post because it "sounds" like you are "SHOUTING"! We are not sure what you are asking for us to do or what information or suggestions or advise that you want for? Please read what I wrote and let us know if I understand your situation correctly.
(4)

What I'd suggest you do next is find someone, any kind person, to help you retype your post. I honestly have tried to follow what you've said but I just don't understand what the story is. I'm sure with a little help we'll be able to make sense of it.
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter