My aunt is in a nursing home, and has an attorney named as her POA. She does not feel he has been handling her affairs properly, and would like to have me named instead. How can we go about this? (The attorney will not cooperate with us.)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter