Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I felt the same way when my mother passed. Praying for comfort for you and your family.
(1)

Midkid - I am happy for her and you, too. Truly.
(1)

Midkid,

The long journey with your mom is over. Rest up, move on, have a good life.
(2)

.Midkid, you have been a voice of experience here and now I want to say thank you. The journey you traveled gave you words of wisdom for us. Such a blessing that your family has unity at this time and can support each other without drama. God bless you and your family.
(2)

Midkid,
So sorry for your loss.
(1)

Midkid
So sorry that your mom has passed. Wishing you peace and comfort. Big Hugs
(1)

Mid, I'm sorry for your loss.
(2)

my deepest condolences to you!! hug!!!
(1)

Hi, Midkid.

Thanks for letting us know. Sending you a big hug, and a prayer for comfort.

And, while I’m at it, I’ll let you know that you have helped so many of us with our boundary setting and keeping ourselves sane. You’re a blessing to this community.
(4)

May she rest in peace and may her memory be a blessing. I am sorry.
(1)

Midkid, my condolences to you and your family. I hope that you find peace knowing your mom is at rest.
(1)

I am glad your brother is finally free.
(2)

So sorry for your loss…
(1)

So sorry for your loss. I agree she is in a better place. She is whole again and free of pain.
(2)

I am sorry for your loss
(1)

I'm sorry to read this Midkid, and to hear of your loss. While it's good to have our mothers out of pain and with God now, it's also hard to process that loss and know they're gone for good until we're reunited at the end of OUR lives. I wish you peace in your heart as you grieve this loss, my friend.
(5)

It sounds like you have peace in your moms passing, and we really can't ask for more than that can we?
I, like you, know that she is now in a better place and reunited with those who have gone before her. That is such a comforting thought especially when one of those people is her "sweetheart."
I pray for God's peace, comfort and strength to be with you in the days, weeks and months ahead.
(4)

So very sorry to hear this, she will now be watching over you from a better place. I do not believe that is any way for us to prepare regardless of the circumstances of death.

Peace, Love & Light to you and yours.
(2)

((((((midkid))))))) my deepest condolences on your mother's passing. I agree no one is ever really prepared for the loss of a loved one. It must bring great comfort that the family was on good terms with one another. Hope you are at peace now as your mum is.
(4)

Prayers for peace for you Midkid❤️
(2)

I'm so sorry for your loss, Midkid. You and yours are in my prayers.
(2)

I'm sorry for your loss.
(3)

Midkid, my heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.
(5)

MidKid, what a long, slow decline your poor mom had. I am glad she was on good terms with everyone and that you, with your ambivalent relationship, now feel at peace.

(((((Hugs)))))))
(5)

Oh, Midkid, I am truly so sorry to hear this. I am so glad you're part of the community because you will be more ready than so many others to take this journey that is inevitable for us all though the grief of loss. Hope you will stay right here with us and continue to give your good advice to so many who need it. Again, I am sorry for your loss. You are so right that no matter how much we know, have seen, have heard, have managed, it is always something different that we could have imagined.
(6)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter