Follow

Mom passed last night at 11:35 to be with Jesus. Dad and I watched her take her last breath. It was bitter sweet. It was the most terrifying thing I have ever experience but also the most humbling. She now has a new body with no sickness or pain.  Thank you for all your prayers this past week and please continue to pray for us and dad as we start the preparations.

Blessings to you all,

Vicky

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
My prayers are with you
(3)

Oh Vicky, I am so sorry for your loss.

May God grant you grieving mercies and comfort during this difficult time.

What a day that will be when you are all reunited in immortal bodies, never to separate again.

Great big warm hug!
(2)

Dear "Vicky,"

I've been gone all day and I just now saw this thread title. My heart sank as I wondered if it was you as I have been looking for updates on your previous thread.

I'm so very sorry about you, your brothers and your dad losing your dear mom last night. But I'm so glad in spite of how hard it was to watch, that you and dad were with her in her final moments. What a difficult first day this must be for all of you and especially with Christmas being only a few days away.

You will all be in my thoughts and prayers as you begin your journey of grieving and as you prepare making the final arrangements.

May God show you His love and mercy in the days ahead -

"And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." Rev. 21:4 NKJV

Many, many (((hugs))) to you all!
(3)

(((((hugs))))) and my deepest condolences on your loss. May you and your dad support one other at this sad time, Your mum is finally free and at peace.
(1)

My condolences over the loss of your dear Mom, Vicky. Sending you a big hug and a prayer for peace, knowing she's out of pain and resting comfortably now
(2)

And what better place to be, than in the arms of Jesus. And you are right, she now has no pain or sickness, and a new body. We can't ask for more than that, can we? I am praying for God's peace and comfort to envelope you in the days, weeks and months ahead.
(2)

I’m so sorry for your loss. You’ve been a wonderful support and caregiver for your parents. I wish you peace and comfort
(2)

Vicky,
Sorry for your loss.
Yes, I agree, your Mom is in the arms of Jesus.
(2)

(((hugs))) Vicky, I am so sorry for your loss.
(2)

Vicky, I am so very sorry for your pain. I am so grateful that your Dad and you were so faithfully with your Mom and I have been so touched by your speaking of your Dad and your Mom talking together about their faith, and drawing comfort in this passage. My condolences to you both; you have been wonderful, and this will help in your healing and grieving, let you celebrate the joy of a life well lived and loved. Thoughts out to you and your Dad.
(2)

My sincere condolences at the loss of your mom. Death is a journey we'll all take at some time. I'm pleased you were able to be at her side. I wish you and your dad the peace of Christmas as you begin this new journey of bearevement. You have our support.
(2)

I'm so sorry for your loss, Vicky. Be comforted by those wonderful memories.
(2)

Lovely lady, may she rest in peace and freedom. Wishing comfort to you and your father and your family.
(4)

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother.

I am happy that you were able to be at her side with your father, knowing that she will no longer be suffering.

Wishing you peace as you grieve for your mom.

You and your father will miss her terribly but she will live in your hearts forever.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter