Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
The evidence is going to be difficult, because the only other person who could be usefully called to account - for example required to explain what steps he took to ensure his blind mother's understanding of the document he was requiring her to sign - is no longer with us.

So you'd be trying to prove a negative without even having the surrounding circumstances open to objective questioning. And you don't have access to any pro bono citizens' advice/legal advisory services, do you?

If you are okay, and if your mother is okay, then moving on is going to be best for you. The real wrongdoer in the case is pushing up the daisies; and though it may grate for his son to be the beneficiary... well. He's not the real culprit.

Get all your paperwork and information together, tidy it up, stick it in an archive file and leave it for posterity.

How are you doing, otherwise?
(1)

Mama and I are doing fine.She was in hospital for 3 days and I stayed with her.. Now back at nursing home and I am back home.I really like my home I leased here in town to stay close.. It's a lesson learned.I did talk to my half sister. He calls her sometimes .She said he had to get the house cause he lost in a business deal with some partner and owes a lot of money to probate lawyer and investors..So the guy who he gave it to, they are going in business together.. Sounds like a bad investment gone wrong..She said he still owes on my brothers funeral and that's been 3 years.. But Mama and I are truly blessed and happy.. Just trying to keep her well.Hospital stay is stressing..And no rest ..😊
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter