Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
It was my mom's son and my brother that did the deed thru manipulation and lies and a son that he had in 77 that he let get adopted out that took it in probate Court knowing that his dad had manipulated our mom by deceiving and lieing.Elderly abuse and depriving her of getting her home back.We live in small town and these lawyers don't even call back .I have called all towns around and no luck.Mama thinks by just telling her story it will out way the general warranty deed to where she has some interest in her home.We also paid 3 years of back taxes that came in my name, even the sheriff came with lien by county either pay or it's fixing to go up for auction.I paid almost 5,000 dollars to save it and the whole time this son of my brothers sold it .We go jury on 13 th . Scared for my mom.
(1)

Do you have an attorney? If you don’t, you need to get one ASAP. We can share our experiences and best guesses or advice but you and Mom are in a situation where you need professional, in-person legal advice before this proceeds any further. Hopefully, you have proof of what Uncle and Cousin did. Call Legal Aid if you don’t have the funds to pay private counsel.
(7)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter