Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
It sounds like a staghorn stone is quite large and not a candidate for ultrasound blasting.
(0)

They moved her out of ICU into a regular room this afternoon. The urologists think she is too weak right now to undergo even a minimally invasive procedure. They want her to follow-up with a urologist in an outpatient setting. For now, she just needs to gain back some strength so that she can go home. She is very confused about what has been happening, where she is, and why she's there.
(0)

Xinabess they must be giving her pain relief of some sort, are they? So although her confusion must be frightening and worrying for you, it may be that the analgesics are mainly causing that? I hope you're getting clear answers to any questions you have. Poor mother, hope she manages to get over this - last thing she needs :(
(0)

Xina, each hospital stay has caused my mother MASSIVE confusion. She gets back to the NH and settles back down in a couple of days.

Give this some time. And check what and how much of what meds mom has been given. I recall once my mom was in the hospital and they had no way to give her the pediatric dose of klonopin she was on, so they gave her an amount that was 4 times what she normally took.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter