Follow

I woke up, and she was gone. Her last words to me, last night, were, "I love you, too, sweetheart."

One more angel...

Thank you all for helping me through this difficult journey and keeping my brain busy along the way.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I'm sorry for your loss. Please continue to visit this site as it will help you through the grieving process.
(1)

I'm so sorry for your loss Maggie...while I don't know you, i wish you peace that your mom is in a better place.
(2)

Oh Maggie, I'm so sorry. I know how much you love your mom.

((((((((hugs))))))))
(4)

I'm sorry your mom has passed. I'm so happy for her and for you that her passing was so peaceful and you have those wonderful words from her to last in your memory. 💜
(4)

It is just tough losing your Mom! I am so sorry. Take good care of yourself now and may all those happy memories soon bring you comfort.
(4)

Maggie, I hope you smile with this.... just put mom to bed, tucked her in her electric blankets, Daphne (dog) snuggled by her side. I said " I love you mom" haha... she said "I love you too , most of the time" :D I will take it!

Be well. Know you are and were loved.
(3)

To all . . . you know, none of us know each other beyond words imparted from a keyboard through the anonymity of the internet. And yet I know you all understand. I cannot tell you how much your kind words mean to me. Strangers? Yes, we sort of are. Yet, we are kindred spirits here on this forum as we sacrifice our lives, grin and bear it through it all.

Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words. You will never know how much they mean.
(6)

Just checking in with you.... my heart is heavy for your loss.
(1)

Maggie, I am sorry that it happened so soon. I was hoping you would have a little more time together. She is free now on the other side. I know she'll be waiting to see you there. You were right there with her all the way. ((((Maggie))))
(1)

So sorry Maggie. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
(3)

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm happy your mom's last words were loving. What a blessing for you to carry with you! Hugs...
(2)

Oh Maggie, so sorry for your loss
(3)

Oh Maggie I am so sorry You did a wndrful job and she passed knowing how much you loved her. I will be in touch when I get home to my full size keyboard I just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers
(4)

So glad your last moments together were loving ones. Sending sincere condolences.
(3)

Maggie, I'm so sorry for your loss. What a gift she gave you with her words. We so appreciate your help with our journeys, as well. Take care of yourself.
(3)

Maggie, my heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. And thank you so much for allowing all of us to follow the both of you through this journey, it has been extremely helpful.
(4)

I'm so sorry dear one. Take your time at your own pace to mourn your loss. You have been a huge blessing here & hope you continue. God be with you; hold you in his hand and under his wing.
(3)

Maggie, I see two Halos, one your mother wears with sparkling new Angel Wings, and one over your head too. You earned it.
" When Heaven's Light shines brightly,
She will part the clouds above,
And when you see the sunbeam,
She is sending you her love "
((((HUG))))))
(6)

Oh Maggie I am so sorry for your loss, you have been a great help to me and I cried when I read that. Peace to you.
(3)

No more suffering for her. I am so glad her last words to you were of love. That endures.

Sincere condolences.
(3)

My sincere condolences to you Maggie. What a wonderful thing to remember in the end, "I love you too sweetheart". Beautiful.
(1)

So glad your last words were ones of love Hugs. So sorry for your loss.
(2)

Oh , Maggie! I'm so sorry. And so glad you called Hospice when you did!
(2)

(((((((hugs)))))) and condolences, Maggie. I am so glad that her passing was peaceful. You are a great daughter and looked after her and her interests well. Take comfort in that. Hope we will continue to see you around.
(3)

WHAT? Oh no .... I am so so sorry (((Maggie))) I have no words... you've been so kind and helpful. My condolences to you and your family. May your mom shine brightly in your heart and in heaven.
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter