Follow

My dearest mom passed away, 2/4/2022. Thank goodness she passed peacefully in her sleep. Sadly we are still processing, as her only sibling/ her older sister passed away 2 weeks prior. It brings comfort to me , that sister are together: PainFree & more beautiful . Thank you for help & letting me vent throughout these last 2 years.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I’m sorry for your loss. A beloved mother is a treasure and the memories will bring peace and comfort
(0)

So sorry for your loss. May the wonderful memories you've shared help ease your pain.
(0)

Jeweldavis - I am sorry for your loss. You are right, your dear mom is now with her sister, and they are pain-free and more beautiful.

I am glad you found this forum two years ago. I sort of stumbled upon it several years ago myself. This forum is a life saver.
(0)

I'm very sorry for your loss.
(0)

I'm sorry for the losses you've experienced but you are right, sisters are together again. Give yourself all the time you need to process all of this, Jewel, and as AlvaDeer said, please stay and share the wisdom you've gained in your journey with others who come here for help.
(0)

Jewel
I am so sorry for the loss of your mom and your aunt. Two weeks is very close together. My condolences. Wishing you wonderful memories.
(1)

I’m sorry, Jewel.

It makes me smile, though, to think of those sisters together again.
(3)

Hope you will stick around and help others, Jewel. Thanks for letting us know, and am so sorry for this loss. I love your vision of the Sisters together.
(3)

I am so sorry for your loss.
(2)

So happy for everyone that she passed in her sleep! I pray for this mercy for my 3 elders every night. May you receive peace in your heart!
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter