Follow

Mom died this past Tuesday. She passed peacefully in her sleep and we were there with her.
I remember the first time I came to this site...so many questions, so scared, so guilty. Now the end has come and with all the great advice I got from you, I feel comfort in knowing that I did what was right for my mother. It has been very difficult, but I know that she is now in a better place and is no longer suffering. Thank you for all of your comments, suggestions, helpful hints and prayers. My love goes out to each of you who are struggling to do the right thing for your family members. Thank you all!!!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I am so sorry for your loss, but very happy that it was a peaceful transition. God bless you, and yes, please keep sharing your experience and wisdom.
(0)

I am sorry about the lost of your mom. You know the end of the story what a blessing. Wondering how things will turn out, how the end will come is difficult
I am glad it was peaceful....Keep in touch you have a great insight to the beginning, middle and now the end.
(1)

Dear Abby,

My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your mom. When you feel up to it I hope you continue to come back and continue to share your experience.
(0)

abby, I am glad your mother had a peaceful death. We were also able to achieve that for my MIL, and like you, really depended upon this site for information. Take care.
(0)

Abby, I'm so happy to hear that your Mom died peacefully in her sleep. My sympathy to you for your loss, but it's true....about her being in a better place now. I hope and pray a lot that my Mom will pass peacefully in her sleep. I know I would be devastated to lose her, but I fear how much worse things will become down the road, from reading on this site, and being aware of what lies ahead. I don't want my sweet Mom to suffer, as I know we all share this common feeling. Blessings to you Abby, you were a good daughter to your Mom, and can feel peace and comfort in that knowlege!
(1)

Blessings to you, Abby, and your family...
(0)

Abby, you're more than welcome, God bless you and yours. Good memories and the knowledge you did right and did your best have got to help, hope you have that in abundance. Here's to the future!
(0)

Abby.....my deepest sympathy with the loss of your mother......Though a blessing that she went, peacefully. God Bless......Beck
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter