they are in an over 55 community. They are afraid to leave their home , i need legal advice , i can help them pay to get them here but they have to pay 460 a month land fee. their house is worth next to nothing. but they cannot stay in fla any longer. how can they leave this place without getting penalized. mom is very sick and needs medical health in new york, she will not leave without dad.


This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Can you rent out there Florida home? If they have no assets, other than homestead, perhaps they can get free legal aide from legal services. here is a site to find a legal services agency where they could consult about strategies for getting out of their home if the mortgage is higher than the value . Use the map on this page where it says find legal services to find your state or their state

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter