Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
ummm when she cried tonite on the phone it made my heart hurt for her... i know it shouldn;t but it did. my brothers are done with her for what she did to them growing up and i am trying hard to keep her from being alone and no one to love her. I know this is stupid but it is struggle that is so hard. As for APS they are talking to no one esp me remember i am being accused of hurting her and i didn't do a thing.. but i still think this has to be an illness. I can not believe a mom can be like this .. I know i can not be liek this with my son because i just love him . They keep telling her according to Amy that she can not talk to me or be in my house or on my land. I guess the problem is this i know who and what she is but i still love her.. but i am scared of her and my son misses his nana. i feel like i am caught under a roof that is collapsing on my head and i do not know where to run. Actually i am unsure i can run i am nto sure what i can do but pray and honestly i don't think they are being heard. I have had several old timers here in town call me tel me to sell my place or abandon it and get outta town.. i cant i own th is place it is paid for... i have had a few drive by shake their fist at me a dn one even spit in my yard.. it has beenm bad but this is small town america and after all i am city woman adn fat to boot. i have only had the place for a few eyars now like 4.. plus i didnt go to church Sunday because i was just not in the mood to smile for this town and know what they thought of me even tho it is not true. I guess it gets me no one has said "Lisa how are you , are you ok."... and honestly i need it because no i am not ok not at all.. my apologies if i offended you with my book...i just don't know where to go anymore and i thought maybe here mite help
(1)

You are unsure you want to be a caregiver to a person who is doing this to you? My gawd, woman, you should be absolutely sure that you DON'T want to be her caregiver!

Your profile says that she is living in your home. Do NOT allow her back. You do not deserve this continuing abuse, and you should protect your son from this disaster.

Have you talked to APS? Tell them that you can no longer take any responsibility for your mother's care. She cannot return to your home. You hope that they can arrange something for her, but you must look after your son.
(4)

I am sorry this is a book.. but i am scared and worried for her and m y son.. and i am finally unsure what to do or where to turn and i am unsure i want to be a caregiver to a person who is doing this for me
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter