Follow

Hoping all of us can have a good Christmas, and enjoy peace and family in this hectic and stressful year. Hope to hear from all of us in the next few days with some funny/good/heartfelt things. Blessings to you all, and I am so thankful for all of you and your advice and stories as we navigate this road together. My mom passed in Jan, and hub's dad last Oct, so this is our first year as the heads of the family. It's hard, but we are trying .

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Thank you all!
(1)

pamz: Merry Christmas!
(1)

Merry Christmas Pam!
(1)

Merry Christmas, Pam and all. This is a time of remembering for me, Glad I have memories. Wishing everyone peace, love and joy, For me Jesus is the reason for the season and the gift above all gifts.
(2)

Merry merry Christmas everyone!
(2)

Merry Christmas!!! Praying for God's peace and joy to be with each of you today(and always)and that you take time to remember the true reason for the season. God bless you all!
(2)

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you! Hopefully you will be able to have a day of peace and visit with family.

I thank the good Lord for getting us through the year thus. Remember “the Reason for the Season”.
(4)

Merry Christmas Pam😁
(2)

Thank you, cwillie, you as well.
(1)

Thank you You as well.
(1)

Thank you pamzimmrrt! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas also, though it may be tough.
(1)

The holidays can be such a hard time for caregivers and also for those whose caregiving has ended so I too would like to send a wish for some measure of peace and joy to everyone.
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter