my father inlaw has alz and parkinsins and i care for him everyday for 10 to 12 hours and i get calls in the nite if he wakes then i go to him but we can not find a medicare card and don't no if he has one so were not sure what to do can anyone give us help

thank you

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Hopefully your problem has been solved. I is very important that you have a power of attorney available when contacting any government office. If the family does not have one, do so asap.

Good luck

Robot6mom: Go directly to the source: contact Medicare and explain your situation. You may need a social security number for your father-in-law, but a representative can certainly give you the information you need. The website is:

Good luck to you.

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter