Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
UGH MY DAD NEVER FELLOUT OF HIS BED AND HE GOT A HOSPITAL BED THRU FROM MEDIACRE . GOTTA HAVE THE DR ORDER ONE AND HE WILL GET A HOSPITAL BED , THERE MAY BE SOME LITTLE COST TO U , I HAD TO PAY 23 DOLLARS A MONTH AND INS PAID THE OTHER HALF FOR ONE YEAR , NOW THE BED IS PAID FOR . MY DAD GOT THE BED AT 85 YRS OLD ,
(0)

they have bed rails at target or walmart forgot where- my mom has been falling on the way to the bathroom, and all day. but she will scoot to the bottom of the bed, one time she crawled over it and i found her on the floor in her bedroom holding her head. so i went to radio shck and got a 90 dollor motion detector- i set it so when she sits up it goes off in my room(wish it was a little louder though- she broke her arm at night going to the bathroom 7 months ago that was a nightmare dont want that to happen again and it stll hurts)
i got a baby monitor with night vison so i knowq if she is getting up or just rolling over without having to go in there and check- i also use the video monitor during the day when i am in the kitchen around the corner about 6 ft. away cuz she fell 3x which is what caused me to get it. i have to walk her to the bathroom all the time- its getting hard but i dont want her to fall agian-
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter