Follow

I came across this Medicaid planning site today, recommended by someone on my financial planning site:

https://www.medicaidplanningassistance.org/medicaid-eligibility-401k-ira/

Find Care & Housing
Thanks for this Barb.
The fact you put it up as Medicaid Planning will allow us all to refer OPs with questions to the search on this site to access this.
I went through some stuff via this and found just by exploration that you can get-- through MedicaidPlanning.org-- STATE SPECIFIC needed qualifications by just clicking on your state. The information is out there all over the internet; it's a matter of our finding it!
Geaton is always warning us that we must stay tech savvy as we are able, and must try to move along into the 21st century even if we already feel a century old, because the information is out there and we need to be able to access it. So many today feel so helpless. I became much more tech savvy through managing for my brother after his diagnosis. My learning curve was so steep. And I so remember coming here to AC feeling so desperate and unqualified for the job I had taken on.
I think the information we all try to supply our OPs is invaluable.
So again, thanks.
(1)

Why don,'t you go to the medicare.gov site and just compare plans. You will see many line items with the same payouts. Or locate the book about Medicaid planning by Gabriel Heiser. Find the latest 2023 copy for state by state coverage
(1)

Great information. Thank you, BarbBrooklyn!
(1)

Thanks Barb!
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter