Follow

I just wanted to say that I think each and everyone of you, past present and future caregivers are absolutely wonderful, loving, caring human beings. I have learned so much from all of you. I wish I had you when I was taking care of my mom. I don't think that I am capable of taking care of my mom 24/7 anymore. Neither does my psych doc but that doesn't count in my family. They think it's nothing or all. I either do all of the caregiving because I'm disabled and stay at home for most part. Mentally, I cannot do it. Not alone and my sibs would not be willing to share the resposibilities without my taking on the majority of it all.

There are so many of you with such wisdom and experience. I know it's a tough job. There's those that do it out of obligation, guilt and genuine love. I know there is a special place in Heaven besides God for all of you. I just wantd to let you know how much you all mean to me and that I, indeed, love you all!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
I don't mean to sound harsh about doing it out of obligation or guilt. I know a lot of caregivers feel they have to and it is legit that it works out that way. And no family help is given. PLEASE, don't take the out of obligation or guilt in the wrong context. No matter what the reason, everyone is doing the caregiving out of their own special reasons. I'll stop for now. I think I'm just messing up more.
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter