Follow

Hello A/C friends

It has been a long time since I’ve been here

I’ve thought of you often and hope you have all been well through the past year.

Thank you for your private messages which I have just seen this evening -

My iPad just became too old to use last year and then the stress of working from home during the pandemic just became too much

I am so happy to see at least your familiar names here and will try to catch up but I send my blessings to you and forgive me if I miss someone here

Send

Barbara
CWillie
CountryMouse
Lu
Glad
Golden
Gershun
Ali
Book
Becky

~~Ms Madge

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Madge, hello again. Hoping we hear more from you.
(2)

Madge!

So nice to hear from you. I often wondered where you had gone.

So sorry your mom has passed. 💔
(3)

Ms. Madge,

Missed hearing from you!
Being home (working) has it's isolating downsides, but it is good you had employment during Covid. And you made it through these difficult times and back to us friend!

Your Mom too, affectionately known as the Viking, will be missed. Your sharing her life with us will always be remembered. She was quite the lady. So sorry for your loss Ms. Madge.
(2)

I am glad to see you back
(3)

I'm sorry to read that you have lost your mom MsMadge 🤗🤗🤗
(4)

Hi Madge! I, too, have missed you and asked about you. Sorry about the Viking. She is finally released from her disease. Rest. You provided so much care and love for your mom. Time for you. Hugs!

How are you doing? It sure has been a rough year for so many. Hope there were bright spots. Last I remember you were going on a vacation? You will need to update us when you are able.
(5)

Ms. Madge!!!!

I am so very happy to see/hear from you. Big ((((((hugs)))))) and welcome home!

I just read my pm's and see that your mom has passed. I am so sorry for your loss, but glad she is at peace.
(5)

Hello there, nice to hear from you. I had asked about you occasionally because I was off the site for a bit myself and didn't know when you stopped posting regularly. I'm sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Big hugs and condolences. I thought you might have gotten busy with work, or other things on your plate.

It's really great to read something from you. May your mother rest in peace. I hope you're ok and surviving the crazy covid year alright.
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter