luckylu Posted September 2016

Life after the loss of your loved one.

Follow

There have been so many losses on AgingCare lately...Since the loss of your loved one,How are you getting through your days?Moving foreward?Coping?What is helping you?Not helping you?How are you surviving without your dear loved one?

Comments

Show:
1 3 4 5
luckylu Apr 12, 2018
Your'e right gladimhere,the deaths on here do seem to come in waves and in my case,alot of deaths of loved ones have come in 3's.
I hope the dear people on here that have lost their loved one's will continue to be with us.I don't know where I'd be now without the support Iv'e received on here since I lost Mother.It's kept me going and I know I'm not alone,that there are other's who lost their dear parent and they are moving forward and that has given me the hope that I will too.
(4)

gladimhere Apr 12, 2018
Lucky, the deaths seems to come in waves, don't they? When my mom passed last June it seems there were at least ten others within a couple of months. It seems we are in the midst of another wave. And mountainmoose just lost her mom a couple of weeks ago. There is another one of two that slip my mind now.
(3)

luckylu Apr 12, 2018
We did love our parents So much and now two more wonderful children on here have lost their fine folks...GardenArtist and Windyridge.2 great caregivers.
God be with them ~
(8)

cdnreader Dec 27, 2017
Dear luckylu,

Sending you love and hugs, my friend. I know every mother would wish to have such a devoted and loving daughter as you. Sorry to hear about your back and broken ribs. And you are doing your best to during the holidays to honor your mom's memory. Thinking of you.

This was my second Christmas without my dad. It still feels very strange. I don't know if it will ever get easier. We loved our parents so much.
(4)

gladimhere Dec 27, 2017
Lu, thinking of you. This was my first Christmas without mom. I did some cooking that mom always did when she was younger. Brought back some pleasant memories of her.
(5)

AliBoBali Dec 27, 2017
(((((Hugs))))) Lu. Tough holiday for you, and birthday. Thinking of you.
(1)

Sendhelp Dec 26, 2017
Lu,
No one can replace your Mom at all, ever! And tomorrow is your birthday, when you lost her. Planned her funeral. That was only two years ago! Such a short time.....and you have been in so much pain!
If you want to talk about your Christmas breakfast, who came, what you served, you can tell us!
If you want to tell us about your Mom, tell us.

This is your life today, and it's still looking very painful for you every day.

Tell us, let us love and support you through your tears. It is never too late to cry it out, and make a plan for next year too!
(4)

MsMadge Dec 26, 2017
Lu,
Have you ever seen the movie Shirley Valentine?

Celebrate your birthday with a manicure 💅🏼
(3)

luckylu Dec 26, 2017
Thanks Golden...It would be great to do something different next year,IF the family would cooperate.
(3)

golden23 Dec 26, 2017
Just (((((((hugs))))))) lu. Good idea to plan something different next year.
(4)

1 3 4 5

Related
Questions

Related
Articles