Follow

It seems as though we have all been hit hard over the last several months.
Because I assume you all need a giggle as much as I do, let's lighten things up.
Which would you rather see??
Bigfoot, a ghost or a UFO?
Please elaborate!!
I'll start. I would love to see Bigfoot!!
Not that I believe it exists, but I love the idea that we don't know everything that roams our planet!
And my metal Bigfoot in my profile pic doesn't count! Lol

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
ArtistDaughter,
I hadn't thought about fairies!!
My hubby calls me Tinkerbell cuz I often wear my hair up in a top not. Lol
(0)

I've already seen several ghosts, but what I'd like to see more of are fairies. I haven't seen any since I was a child.
(2)

Dyingdad,
That's funny! We used to watch Tosh.0. He used to call Zach and Aaron "Douche and Knob".
(1)

Dyingdad,
Zach is definitely dramatic!!
Dare I say douche?? Lol
(2)

Pamzimmrrt,
Anything with Ozzie in it is entertaining. You just have to listen really hard to understand him!! Lol
97, awesome story about the soldiers!! I have had many ghostly things happen, but only once have I ever thought I actually saw an apparition! I was staying in my Dads house right after his death. I could swear that I saw him walk in front of the window. I guess I will never know! It was so quick that it took a minute for my brain to process. At the risk of sounding loony, I do believe in spirits(and not just the drinkable kind). Lol
(2)

I have to admit to seeing “something”.
Years ago I was in Madrid. Went to the palace and the Royal Armoury one day. That night, something woke me and “at the foot of my bed” there were two very short men in armour. No weapons. I wasn’t afraid. One was about 5’. The other shorter. Even though I wasn’t afraid I felt like I was trespassing in some way. I was staying in a small French hotel ( Hotel Sofitel). I remember thinking it odd to stay in a French hotel in Spain like that had something to do with their presence. I could see them clearly with the filtered light from the window. I knew if I closed my eyes they wouldn’t be there when I opened them. I was right.
Years later a doctor asked if I had ever hallucinated. I said I think so. Once.
I told him the above and he said “neat” and went on.
So, if it was a pair of ghosts out rousting the French, it wasn’t too bad but very memorable.
As I reread this I thought, if I wasn’t afraid, why didn’t I speak to them? I suppose I didn’t want to wake my husband.
(3)

Opps, that show is called "Terror in the Woods".. makes me want to stop camping! Was the Osbournes show good? I missed it as I am normally in bed LOL I get up at 4 for work
(1)

Alvadeer,
Poor Daryl!! Lol
(0)

Pamzimmrrt,
I live in rural Montana. Lots of folklore about Bigfoot!
I also love the travel channel!!
Watching The Osbournes want to believe at this very moment!! Lol
(1)

"well I've seen some things".. LOL I am in camp Bigfoot,, in fact is a running joke in our house, on car trips through woods, etc., that the first one to see Bigfoot gets free dinner! But I love all those paranormal shows on travel channel and around Halloween,, like the thought there are things we can't really explain. One of my favorite shows is "The woods are haunted" ( I believe that is the correct name) My G Grandma used to tell us stories about ghosts she saw.. so I am on the fence about that .. she was pretty convincing!
(0)

Does anyone else love the Progressive Insurance ad where Bigfoot complains that no one cares to take photos of him anymore. And the gal tells him folks why and then addresses him as "Bigfoot". He immediately looks at his foot and says "What did you just call me?..................My name is Darryl". I love that commercial. I laugh every single time. It is so perfectly acted. He is so hurt that someone suggested his feet are big.
(3)

@"cwillie,"

"Bigfoot, but only if from a safe distance..." - thank you for the laugh!

Sorry to say but, I'm with "Gershun" on this one!!
(3)

Yes cwillie, the Kraken has definitely been released!!
Dyingdad I agree! I think seeing "Nessie " would be awesome!
Alvadeer, go stay at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park Colorado! 4th floor. It's a gas!!
Greshun, I have to confess that I grew up in a haunted house. Built by my grandfather.
And I have seen something in the sky that I can't explain. But I think seeing a Bigfoot would make me pee my pants!!
(1)

Well the way things have been going it would probably the a Kraken.....
(2)

I have already seen odd things in the sky that my skeptical brain found no logical explanation for and people in my life have reported weird ghostly encounters so I guess I'll go with Bigfoot, but only if from a safe distance....
(2)

None of the above cause they all scare me in different ways and for different reasons.
(3)

I am most definitely for the Ghost that I don't believe in. Love the whole haunted house thing; have always wanted to run into a ghost. I am the perfect one to want to stay the night at a haunted house, hoping, hoping, hoping for that ghost.
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter