Father getting radiation. Have FMLA at present, wanting to use short/long dis for time to care for him.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Talk to Human Resources at your office and call your insurance provider. They will be able to give you the answers for your particular situation.

Good luck!

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter