Follow

forget papers...cause only last page. has the parent sign...dont know if they read what lawyers wrote..or if lawyers told them the truth how and what it ment....

cause when dad made his out..will/trust...me and sis got split of all....then aunt saw mom was disinherated...sister who was also now poa..brought dad to lawyers...instead of new will and trust....they got a piece of paper called the F**K YOU papers amendment...which anyone one can use if you got the party...dad mom ..or whom ever...you wish to receive money house cars blank checks....cause once poa...you free and clear..cause dad dont know...what in it....sister just waits till dad dies..but leave old will / trust laying around...knowing lil brother looking to see what he gets..and takes great care of dad...cause dad left money and half house...

as sis works and not caring for dad cause lil brother greedy...looking at the money he is saving cause nursing home not getting dads hard earned money....then dad dies...sis now executor...gives mom dads life insurance..lil brother ask for copy of will/ trust daliy from sis..no reply...he ask daily...almost two years later sis and brother go to lawyer..sister bringing recipts that she paid out...
trying to get more money..m

as brother ask lawyer for a copy of trust.and will..that he havent seen in six years...

lawyer reads..says here.mom gets house...and deb gets all..if deb dies before then rick gets..

so i asked what that to mean..you wrote it...he says mom gets the house.and rest goes to deb you get nothing...i told him ill kill her before she takes house....he says she can have me pay rent at dads kick me out..arrest me...yoy know lawyer crap...i told him she gonna need a body guard.cause a person can snap.under a lot of bull sh**...

so if anyone reads this...and you got video camera record parents wishes....make copys...send to poa..have mom or dad say no will or trust to be changed unless any and all name benifiturys are there...every one sign paper..let say jimmy named ...as a benifitury.but not in lawyers office.....if mom should die ..and he getting screwed he can contest it....when only one person in charge of affairs..out of two adult kids...and one takes all cause of wrong writting..that is elder abuse..and should do time..just like care giver did time..min for min..year for year..

-------------'
if you a care giver...and your siblings screwing you...if youre not a poa..or better yet exacute....dont take care of parent...

let the power ful one do it...

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter