Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
LOL
Article was written in 2010. Wonder if there have been any follow up studies.
(0)

Although this story is old, I saw a story on the news about it yesterday. Apparently they have a sort cap (kind of like a shower cap) in which is implanted several antennas that broadcast electromagnetic waves, similar to a cell phone.
(0)

The study results are from January, 2010. Nine years on & even young children have cellphones. If the data correlations are correct, shouldn't we have reports of significant decreases in cases of early onset dementia & brain injury dementia?

Daytime my phone is always in my hand or pocket. Just in case, now I will sleep with it as well!
(0)

Apparently you don't have to be able to use the phone Alva, you just need to carry it around with you. Or since the mice were surrounded by the magnetic field maybe we should carry more than one of them tucked into special hats with pockets.😏

Haven't some members of the scientific community been warning us "against" EMF exposure for the last several decades? Given that our homes are practically bathed in them shouldn't we have already been reaping these benefits?
(0)

I take everything the medical community says: 'with a grain of salt'.
(0)

Alva, I don't believe that for a minute! Lol. You strike me as: "smarter than the average bear"(...isn't that what Yogi used to say)?
(0)

Too late for me. I can only work my little consumer cellular flip phone. Anything else way too complicated for me. Too late.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter