Follow

This will be my last post after getting some very unkind comments. Literally just after losing my mum. Please be careful what you say. These are real people you're talking to.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Dear "Avalynn62",

I am so sorry for the loss of your mom and understand not only are you grieving but, you're deeply hurt from "unkind comments" during a time when you need understanding as well as compassion the most. I am glad that instead of just disappearing from the forum, you made your point very succinctly and agree wholeheartedly with what you said.

Please take the time you need to go through the grieving process and maybe somewhere down the line, you will have a change of heart if you are still looking for support or want to share your own experiences/advice with others.

I will be praying for you as you go through your journey of grieving - may God heal your wounded heart and spirit along with giving you comfort and peace.
(2)

I'm extremely sorry to read this, Avalynn. Would you consider reporting the unkind comments? You'll see an option to "report" on each comment, and if they're pointlessly offensive (rather than just presenting a different opinion) I should go ahead and do that. You'll be helping everyone.
(3)

I am sorry that you have been treated unkindly.

Sometimes we just have to ignore people and move on.

I wish that you would reconsider leaving, this forum can be very helpful if you don't pay mind to the posters that are not kind.

I hope that you find a way to live and eat peacefully with your dad. God bless you for all you do and have done.
(2)

Avalynn, I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear mother. Be comforted by your good memories. ((((((Hugs))))))))).
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter