Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
He has given us all a glimpse into his world and helped us appreciate what gentleness and kindness mean. I hope he pulls through ok. He has touched so many on this forum in a positive way - I hope he knew this. I hope he took notes of how many of us thanked him. So many here thanked him. I hope they can somehow put his posts into a 'folder' for posterity - all future care givers.
(1)

Ruth....as has been said in previous posts....i am in complete shock to hear about Menos decline. I have, literally, clung tightly to every word, of every posts that he has shared with all of us. He has made me a better caregiver to my father, helped me to see beyond the disease of dementia, n connect with the soul of the man that is my dad. There are not enough words in the english language to say thanku for the blessings we have all received thru ur dads posts. He became our mascot...the voice behind the mind of dementia....he became our family...

U have been such a strong n loving daughter...n i dont know if we ever said "thanku" to u for allowing Meno to post on the thread after all the misunderstanding with typos n all. We were saddened to think of the thread without his insight.....now.....we r feeling devastated at the possibility that he will be silenced...I cannot believe this is happeneing.. Please kno how we are all praying for u, Ruth, n for our beloved Meno. I lay down tonite with a very heavy heart, n pray tomorrow will bring a miracle....God Bless u, Ruth.....Angels surround Meno in a tight circle.....n in the center of that circle ...the word.."Me".....
(0)

Judy...forgive me for calling u Ruth.....once again....typo...
(0)

Has anyone heard from Meno's daughter???? this is breaking my heart, and Vivian thank you so much for letting me know..... when he sent me a hug , he told me he put me in his circle that he draws every morning.... and said things about angels I've never heard before.... if this is true, and i hope it's not, we are so blessed for him crossing our paths and teaching us so much is a short amount of time..... my heart is hurting.. if ya'll hear anything please let me know......
(0)

We can all hope that 'no news is good news.'
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter