Follow

I know Becky left after some drama.. hope they are well, and perhaps I just am not seeing their posts.. And nice to see Captain back. Who else are we missing, and does anyone have any clues?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
elain - I hope Tiger is OK, too, I worry about her.
(1)

Is Tiger and anonymous the same person? I got a private message from anonymous saying she closed her account. I hope she is ok. I worry when people leave that they might be in a bad place and need help. Especially when the person has been here a long time and then abruptly announces they are leaving. I hope she's ok.
(2)

I’m glad to see you back, AlvaDeer.
(2)

Earlybird, I am around. I am trying to take off a bit more. I am "over-wordy" I think. Giving folks a rest. I find also that staying too much on the forum worries me, scares me for the uncertainty of the future, and keeps me too plugged in to it all. It isn't an easy world we all negotiate. I am trying to stay more in garden and sewing, and some other stuff. Walkabout while I am still able.
I would love to hear from the gal with the Sister in Canada, and the deceased father, who was contacted by a Nursing Home that she owed personally for her father's nursing home care. She was seeing a lawyer. Would love to know how all that came out. Jasmine? A name like that.
I think/hope Tiger will come back to us. She, like me, perhaps just needed some time off?
(2)

I'm sad to report that Tiger55 just left. She decided to close her AC account.
(0)

Polar,

Yeah, I got a PM from Shell recently asking about me but I miss seeing/reading her posts. I like her viewpoint on issues. Not to mention she’s pretty damn funny. She makes me giggle. I like the comic relief.
(1)

Thank you all for your responces, and good to see Becky again!! I figured I was not the only one who misses people! I know Veronica and Book had health issues..
(2)

I think this type of thread is just fine. . I miss AlvaDeer, she has been very supportive to the caregivers on this site. Hope you come back, AlvaDeer!
(2)

I wish posters would try to stick to the topic of the threads. I loved the What’s For Dinner thread? Entertaining and informative. I’ve quit reading since it’s been hijacked into other stuff. I’ve thought of starting a new floor oriented thread,
(0)

Cwillie, yes they should be banned but they won’t be. I don’t want to wake the sleeping bear so I won’t mention the name but seeing as how the worst offender that I’m aware of STILL hasn’t been banned for sending multiple abusive PMs to multiple members (and posting the same offensive content after the admins delete it), I think it takes a lot more than sending abusive PMs to get blocked.
(1)

I also miss Sue1965. I bet she's sipping margaritas daily while relaxing on the beach in Mexico. I wonder how her teaching job is going.
(7)

NHWM - I wrote Shell a PM to ask how she was. She responded a few days ago. She picked up a seasonal part-time job and was busy working, She said she'd come back when she could.
(3)

I absolutely agree about reporting PMs, if someone is obnoxious enough they could be banned from the site.
(5)

Becky, you should ALWYS report abusive PMs to the admins. Glad to see you!
(6)

Jeanne Gibbs. And Manbro.
(5)

I sometimes wonder how things are for JessieBelle and if she is still caring for her mother. And yeah, I hope Veronica and Book have just moved on with their lives and things are OK with them.
(10)

I posted once to someone once awhile back. I’ve been a lurker. got tired of the nasty PM’s. decided this time, iI f the nasties attack I’ll report them to Admin
(9)

I saw Becky post a response to someone.

Haven’t seen Shell post in awhile. Miss reading her posts. Love her! Remember Sparky from awhile back? Liked him too. He had his struggles but he was a genuine soul. California guy. He had to place his mom in a NH.

A few others I miss. The young woman named Lisa (in her 30’s). Paul in UK who deals with his dad hasn’t posted in awhile. People come and go.
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter