Follow

I can not do this anymore. Everyday is a fight, crying, throwing up and a few drinks.

Right after my birthday, the person I hate the most in this world's child changed her address, dropped her off at my house and it is hell. I hate her first of all. Secondly, she is not my problem. So Covid hit and there are restrictions. She needs 2 hours of some circulation boot twice a day and advanced wound care besides everything else.

So today is the second day with no workers. I told her to call Medicaid and someone who cares about her wellbeing. The fake crying and snot makes me sick all while she lied and said people were coming to get her.

So I texted, "She lied again, come take care of her or call her family." I am not involved. I get back, "Go F OFF" and "I'm so F*ING SICK OF YOU." All because I cannot and will not get involved.

I seriously want to drag her out of my house and drop her off anywhere.

It is getting dark and my stomach is turning because in about 30 minutes, I will be at war.

Thank you for listening.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
CTTN, I note OP has not come back in four days. Apparently this was a vent. It does mention alcohol, so OP may not even remember posting on the Forum at this point.
(0)

Didn't you used to post here under a slightly different name? Is this your ex-mil or another relative of your ex?

Why did you let her in when she was dropped off? There is something (well, a lot of things actually!) amiss here. Why do you keep getting involved when you are no relation to her?
(2)

Who is this person? Why the h*ll did you take her in? You mention caregiving services not showing up for work for the last couple of days. So clearly you had an arrangement worked out beforehand with the woman and her family about taking her in. So she wasn't just dropped off on your porch.
If the living arrangement has become too much for you (and you would certainly not be alone on that score), then call an ambulance and have her brought to the hospital. Then explain to them at the hospital that the woman's child, who is her next of kin, abandoned her at your home and has left no forwarding address or contact information. Tell them that you will not have her back at your home and they will make another arrangement for her.
(3)

I am so sorry you are still going through this
(0)

Oh man, this sounds awful.

How can they change her address to yours? Where I live you have to have proof that you live there. Are the restrictions starting to be lifted so that you can have her evicted?

Your situation is made so much worse with all the new pandemic rules. You have to take care of you and find a way to avoid her and whomever is starting a war with you. Is there a realistic way of doing this?

It is normal to want to drag her out of your house, obviously you would not do that or it would have already been done. Don't beat yourself up over these feelings, they are only dangerous when acted upon.

Start researching how you can get her out of your house and you will start feeling better, being active towards an end goal always empowers us.
(1)

Vent: to give often vigorous or emotional expression to.

Passive aggressive: being, marked by, or displaying behavior characterized by the expression of negative feelings, resentment, and aggression in an unassertive passive way.
(1)

I looked for previous posts but there is nothing explaining who this person is? Who is she to you? You said the persons "child". Why did her child feel they could just drop her off, is this ur MIL? This is not your mother? We really need more info then maybe we can help.

Adult Protection Services maybe able to help if this person is no relation to you.
(3)

Stacy, hope you will come back tomorrow and check in with us. Many will hold you in strong thoughts tonight.
(0)

Don’t torture yourself any longer. Free yourself. Take one step at the time towards resolving this issue.

Allow others to do what you are not interested in doing.

I wouldn’t want someone caring for me if their heart wasn’t in it. It’s clear that you want out because of this person that you hate. Maybe you are burning out and need rest.

It’s okay to put a stop to it, for all concerned.
(2)

Stacy,
Venting?
(1)

Just a vent.
(0)

Stacy, I am afraid for you, and for this person in your care as well. This situation has or may become abusive. Please take this person you say that you hate to the ER for her own safety and for your mental health. Tell them at the ER that she cannot return to your home because you can no longer mentally nor physically care for her. Then get help for yourself and let the State take over the care of this person, whose relationship to you I don't know. I am truly worried for you both.
(4)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter