Follow

I have learned so much from all of you that have posted on this site.

I know doctors work hard. We need the expertise of physicians.

I have a special appreciation for nurses and therapists in all fields. My cousin who is a nurse in anesthesiology says that the nurses do the majority of the work with patients, while the doctors have a much lighter work load. Anyway, nurses work their butt off!

I am still sewing masks. My daughter’s friends who are nurses say that they are sick of wearing the masks but wearing the ‘cute’ masks that I sew to wear over their hospital masks at least makes them smile.

I am asking all nurses and other health care professionals what else can the public do to thank you for your kindness and hard work.

I was thinking about making matching scrub hats and got confused. There are several different styles. Is there one particular style that fits most everyone?

There wasn’t a category for this posting so I chose this.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Pam,

You are certainly welcome. You have a tough job that keeps you busy!

I started keeping masks in my car too because it is annoying to run off to the grocery and not have one because we forgot it.

We are all sick of wearing them but we have to at this point in time.
(1)

Thank you for you great thoughts, we all appreciate them I can assure you! And I love all the cute masks I have gotten,, I keep them in all the cars so we are never without one!
(1)

Alva, I looked at patterns for the scrub hats. They don’t look hard to make. The masks are easy to make.

The Saints football team masks are the ones that I get the most request for, next LSU University but I make a variety of choices.

My daughter graduated from LSU last year, moved to Denver and is still wearing her LSU mask, along with others. She is the diva! Our oldest daughter loves thrift shopping. They are total opposites of each other. Hahaha.

My daughter initially started off in a premed program but switched to business. She loves math and science. She realized that she liked math more so she decided to graduate with a business degree from LSU.
(0)

Thanks Belinda for info on gloves. Makes sense. Workers go through tons of gloves.
(0)

I am not a nurse or doctor but I like the mask attempts.

The thing people really need is gloves. My work is 30 min from me and 20 from my client. I get 20 gloves, 10 pair at a time and spend alot of gas money. If people have gloves, they are appreciated.
(1)

A lot of scrub hats have little v cut in back and ties, so they are more one side, and a lot of course disposable with the elastic.
This is a great site, I so agree, and am thankful for it as well!
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter