Follow

So here's I guess part one of this whole thing, there's a lot but it's worth a read, like a part one to this https://www.agingcare.com/questions/is-this-all-there-is-to-life-438398.htm

For anyone who kept up on that thread while it was happening, or who decides to read it now.

It does get better. Let's start off with that.

I moved in with my mom in June and I've been so much happier, I've cut ties with my dad, who was a toxic person in my life up until recently. I'm doing well in school, and I'm doing well at my job. I've met some life long friends and I'm so much happier.

I'm not bragging at all. I just want to give a small update for whoever cares, and a little hope for the people who need it. Coming from a child who was a caretaker for her parent, her siblings, her self, and all the household responsibility, I honestly didn't think life would get better. But it did, and it's not perfect, most definitely still have those really bad days where I just don't want to exist. I'm so much happier now.

So for anyone who needs this, it does get better, just hold on a little while longer.

Life gets better, it just has to.

(P.S. if you commented on the original post, don't be afraid to say hi! I missed y'all)

- Ana

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Yay Anna! I'm SO glad to hear that your life is improving in so many ways! It is great that you are putting yourself first for a change and can see a brighter light at the end of the tunnel!

Life is Hard, but you've got to to be the one to always strive for something better and it's great to hear that you are doing just that!

You keep on keeping on, and continue to make yourself and your schooling a priority, as you are a very bright young lady and have the capacity to do something fantastic with your life!

Remember, it's a struggle to only be able to Get By in life, but if you pour yourself into an exciting and interesting profession where you can really make some good money at doing something that you Love, will make your life all that much better, and best of all, you will be self sufficient and never need to rely on another person, or better yet, a man!

It's great that you are doing better, and I'm really happy to hear this update on your your life! You take care now!
(0)

Way to go!!
(0)

I'm so glad that things are going well for you! Enjoy every minute that you can. Life is so short. I love to see positive post like that.
(0)

Ana--

I am SO happy for you! Your original post was so sad and depressing! You are amazing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!!

Keep on going--you are in control of your life and you are making huge changes!!

{{Hugs}}
(0)

Ana, I’ve thought of you often. It’s always wonderful to hear of someone taking positive steps to change a bad situation in their lives. Congratulations on all you’ve accomplished and thanks for taking the time to encourage others
(0)

: )
(0)

Ana, it's so good to hear from you! Keep on keeping on!
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter