Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
funkygrandma59, I need to ask, what is "woke"? I see that word every now and then and haven't been able to locate a current meaning for it. I appreciate your help on this.

I agree with cwillie, it probably was a glitch. The nightly news was abuzz with political news that it felt like all of the internet was stalling.
(1)

funky...
I did read your comment about the words that were used in the post. I reread the post and even the profile and did not see any swear words or taking God's name in vain so it must have been moderated by the time I saw the post.
I think what happens is that many write as if we were talking to someone and unfortunately language like that is so common.
I tend to overlook things like that but I understand your point of view and it is valid.
(side comment there though..freedom of speech goes both ways. I mean no disrespect in saying that)
Since this is open to all and I have read some posts/questions that I could barely understand either the post rambles on or grammar is not great, or the ones IN ALL CAPS SO IT LOOKS LIKE SOMONE IS YELLING and I try to ignore the parts that irritate me and get to the gist of the question or post.
And the fact that I am reading your post and commenting on it I doubt that you have been blocked.
As far as the "daily email" I do not get one daily it is maybe every 2 or 3 days.
(3)

It's more than likely just a glitch, if you were being blocked you wouldn't be able to post here.

As for your Christian values - people generally do take the time to modify their words so as not to offend and if they don't the moderators will do it for them, IMO expecting more than that is expecting too much. People who don't share your beliefs have to put up with constant posts about Christian values/virtues from certain members and they aren't ever deleted or even modified - tit for tat.
(12)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter