I have an uncle that is in between homes and is looking for an independent living accommodations. He is currently staying with a family member but wants to be on his own. Need an apartment without stairs.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter