I have been unable to find any place that they can afford and do not know if they can get any sort of state assistance. HELP

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Call you local Area on Aging and call your local Department of Social Services. It may be that your in-laws can qualify for assistance, possibly Medicaid. Their income is very close to the cut off point, but that does not mean it won't work for them. It might work that your mother-in-law could qualify on her own for Medicaid and that would get them financial help for Assisted Living. Please check into these options, I think you can get some help. Hugs and Good Luck, Cattails

What city and state are they looking in? Did either of them serve in the armed forces?

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter