Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I agree that faith is a private thing and there is little place for religious quotations on this type of forum. Politics and religion lets not discuss them.
(8)

I am glad you are staying.

ALL experience helps others.
I love it here too but I only post when I feel I have something I personally can offer. It is not always right but it is MY OPINION.

If I agree with someone, I will say so.
The group you call 'the clique' (or words to that effect. I find are people that have been here a long time. They have great knowledge, which I mostly agree with. So I may jump on their band wagon. lol
If I have a different opinion that will (I think) be useful to the poster, I also pop my five oars in. :)

Most here are under stress and as such may write something and not mean it the way it comes out. The written word shows no emotion.

I feel I may upset people sometime BUT IT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO DO SO.

My sign offs are usually HUGS AND TAKE CARE.
I am a wacky Brit with an odd sense of humour.
Try and chill a little, my dear. I so think that no one meant to stress you out. When I am having a bad day, I stress out easily. lol
Imagine a 72 year old blob with PMT. Hahahaha

So see you in the next post Pepsee.

Take Care :)
(5)

There are others, yes me, that just recently this site now has questions and discussions with a very heavy religious tone and people that often quote verse. I am a person that keeps my faith inside and do not find peace or comfort from those that are so overly open with theirs.
(8)

Pepsee,
I am so sorry that I have offended you with my SINCERE and LOVING " God bless you" comments and biblical quotes. Unfortunately, I say those comments because I care about you and want the best for you. I am sorry that my occupation as a Volunteer Parish Nurse (Faith Community Nurse) offends and upsets you. I will try my best not to make those type of comments on your posts again.
(2)

I'm looking for how this applies to me. I certainly don't mean to be obnoxious and I do dislike pious sayings that feel empty and false. I have enough of that in real life.

I am truly sorry to have offended anyone with my words. Faith is a journey of learning and I still make mistakes. Peace be with you too.
(4)

Hugs, Pepsee, I don't know what's going on, but I'm sorry you have been on the receiving end of some judgmental comments, and sorry too for the rough time you and your mom have been going through lately. I know it's been hard.

I'm glad you're here. You are right, we're all here or should be to help each other and share our experience, strength and hope. Please keep coming back! :)
(6)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter