Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Thank you GardenArtist :) I have even more good news so far today. My grandfather has decided to make a Living Will if he were to be in a coma or develops Alzheimer's or similar for instance( not just a DNR) he still refuses to put anyone for Durable Power. My Aunt is so mad because of the changes he's making she refuses to talk with me, really wont talk with him unless he calls her.

Anywho thanks again :)
(1)

"Your choices in men are always bad( ok, most times it was but one in particular I couldnt be with because they were black-even though they were a TRUE man!!!) Gentle loving etc... " This part bothered me, offended me. It also seemed just another excuse in a very long list of excuses. Just letting you know.

Oh, this is an old thread! Wow. I wonder how things are with you now? Garden Artist had a good starting idea, mine is for you to go to counseling. Your relatives may be awful (I can relate!) but you can control who YOU are, and how you deal with life. What are you teaching your children? Show them Grace, Fortitude, Love. Don't teach them that the only way out is through a handout, and DON'T teach them that people who don't respond to your concerns are terrible. It never worked for me! Seek out any community services, womens' services, free or sliding scale. Best wishes.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter