Follow

I know this is not the best place to start but I am looking for someone who will help me

Find Care & Housing
Gunny, since this is still about the attorney you need, do know that question has been asked and answered here.
As you are able to negotiate the internet to find us, finding an attorney in your area will be simple. Try to find one that specializes in Elder Law. Tell the attorney you need an hour of time to have answered a few questions.
Good luck.
(2)

I sent you a law firm to call in Voorhees.
(1)

Tell us what you need help with, Gunny?

You have written us quite a few times, mostly one sentence about your daughter who you fear may be trying to exert control over your finances and asking us how to get help.

We ask you questions but you don't seem to be able to answer us.
We are not quite certain if you are able to participate in the Forum other than just to post a simple one line question to us.
I am at this point assuming that to be the case.
So I am going to just tell you I hope you are doing OK, tell you Happy New Year, and I wish you well.
(1)

So sorry Gunny for your problem. You have asked several questions before and have been told you need a Lawyer. There are no professions that can help u on this forum. You must contact a lawyer near you.

I am reporting the post.
(0)

Gunny, in your previous posts, you said it was your daughter that was trying to take over your finances and now you say it's the state of New Jersey.
We are a forum of caregivers not lawyers. Since you obviously can use a computer, "Google" Elder law attorneys in New Jersey and start contacting them.
Hopefully you can find the help you think you need.
(2)

I’m looking for a good lawyer to help me with the state of New Jersey taking over my finances
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter