Follow

Why do my questions go unanswered??

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
See the "activity" button on the left, right below newsfeed? You click that and it will list the threads you have posted to and the questions you have asked.
(0)

I found 4 of your questions:

https://www.agingcare.com/search.aspx?searchterm=Buckiiz

If you recently wrote a question, go to the home page of the "Ask a Question", you will need to go to page 2, then 3, and 4, etc. to find your question as it won't remain on the first page when new questions by others start coming in.   Also, it could depend if you are using the "new format" or the "older format" which is different.  I am still on the older format.
(0)

Check your news feed, you should see the last answers there and you can navigate to each thread from there as well. If you want to add something to the questions you have already asked then you just need to type in the comments box.
(0)

Buckliz, your "answers" function isn't enabled in your profile. And, if you want to be directly notified, you have to sign up for that as well. This can also be done in your profile.

Click on your name, explore the options available to you and post back if you have trouble enabling your answers to be seen and the posts notifications to be sent to you.

E.g., if I could see what posts you've made, I could click on them, as could you, and you could see the answers.
(1)

I thought I would be notified when someone comments. Maybe it’s me, but I can’t find any comments.
(0)

Buckiiz, what questions of yours have been unanswered? The ones that I've seen all have answers attached to them.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter